"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 21, 2012

Kenna at Dance

So yes it is obvious our life has a lot of dancing in it, what can I say..we have three girls in this house who love to dance. So this is Kenna at a day of practice. I always forget my camera but on this special day I remembered because we were suppose to video the dances so the girls could practice at home. So I did was I was told and brought the camera and took a few pictures as well as the video. I love this ball of fire we call Kenna. She is so sweet yet so mischievous!! She sure loves to dance and she learns very quick and she does a beautiful job.  I love to watch her to se how much she has learned from week to week. I usually do not go to practice because I think it is a nice surprise when you go to the performance and you have never seen the dance before until then. But if Kenna can’t behave in class…Mom has to go and watch:) I love you Kenna Kay!!

DSC_8421DSC_8426DSC_8427DSC_8428DSC_8429DSC_8430DSC_8435DSC_8436DSC_8439

3 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

What a good job Kenna. I think I see one of my 2 favorite nieces in that picture.

Kate said...

Poor Kenna:) Just like her mommy cant sit still:)

Peterson Family said...

look how good she jumped over that alligator. She's becoming a pro. Again, thanks for getting some pics of Key.