"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 19, 2012

Baby at 17 weeks

We had an ultrasound this week to see what the baby is and the ultrasound person gave us a 70-80% it’s a girl!!! They just could not see for sure, the legs were close together and it just was not a good picture. So we will now wait until February 6th for another ultrasound, I will let you know what we find out for sure then. For now we will keep waiting!! I have thought it was a girl all along and Kenna has agreed with me and she has been very very set on it being a girl. Dad and the other girls all say it’s a boy and Jaxon of course doesn’t know what we are even talking about. I have to say if it is a girl I am in big trouble already because there are so many cute girl things out right now!! I have always loved to dress my girls up cute so it would just be another cute one to play dress up with. Here is a not so clear picture of our babies profile, but it’s at least a picture.

DSC_8445

No comments: