"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 19, 2012

Dance Performance at a halftime basketball game

Maddy and Kynzee are dancing for Eagle Rock Dance Team this year and they have really enjoyed it. They have met so many new friends and they have a lot of fun. They get to perform at a lot of extra events like half time performances for basketball games so they get extra practices for the spring competitions start. So they had their first one this week. They did great!! But of course I am the Mom so I always think they do great. They only performed one of their two dances so it was really laid back for them and lots of fun. I thought they looked so cute even with the bright pink cast on!! I love these two they are so sweet and the best of buddies!!DSC_8413DSC_8414

They have worked so hard to be able to do this!! They finally can do it!! The definatly don’t get their flexibility from their Mother!!

DSC_8419DSC_8399DSC_8400DSC_8403DSC_8404DSC_8405DSC_8406DSC_8408DSC_8409DSC_8411

2 comments:

Kate said...

SO cute! I cant wait to see this DANCE:)

Peterson Family said...

Oh I wish I was that flexible