"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 21, 2011

Taking pictures…

My nephew Jaden is turning 8 so I took some pictures of him for his baptism invitation, isn’t he just handsome, I think so. He is a spitting image of my brother, it’s crazy.

  DSC_0117DSC_0085DSC_0066DSC_0121DSC_0034  Since my niece Karlee hasn’t had any pictures taken of her since she was like 3 months old, my sister in law wanted me to try to take a few of her. So I dug out a baby girl bow and some girl things and snapped a couple pictures. Well it was awesome just to get one smiling because this girl does not like anyone but her Mom! So as soon as I took a few pictures she started crying and was done so I was happy to get a couple smiles and so was her Mom. Karlee is now 9 months old!DSC_0139 DSC_0141-2 I had to take one of Jaxon and Karlee together and Karlee hated it!!

DSC_0179

So I took some of just Jaxon without Karlee

DSC_0202DSC_0207

3 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

I can't believe Jaden will be 8. I just don't know where the time goes. He looks so handsome and grown up. Karlee is adorable!

Kate said...

Oh Nanny you did such a great job Jaxon and Karlee are my favorite:)

Holly said...

SUPER cute pics of your nephew! He looks just like a little missionary! You are really good Nat!