"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 24, 2011

If you fall get back up!!


It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up!

I watched my little boy fall probably fifty times today, he just could not stay on his feet. And I remembered this saying. This is how I feel sometimes, and some days I feel like I have fallen fifty times, like my little boy, but I just keep getting back up and that's all that matters right?? This week started off going fast for me and now it seems as if it has come to a stop!! I am so anxious for Monday to hear from the Doctor, and I am still praying harder than ever that I get good news. I thank all of you for teaching me Patience, Faith and a Positive Attitude, I need those right now.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love this! I think we can learn so much from children...they never give up always learning and going through diffrent things
"When everyone around you says you can't. When everything you know says you can't. Dig deep within yourself, find it, and you can," Love you so much Nanny your amazing:)

Lisa Ball said...

Fall seven times, get up eight - Chinese Proverb
I just happened to come across this today, then read your blog...how fitting! Thanks for sharing!