"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 13, 2011

Roller skating for the first time!

Maddy got invited to a birthday party and they went roller skating. I have never taken my kids roller skating so this was a first for Maddy and it wont be a last, she loved it!! She had so much fun, she has talked and talked about how fun it was. I was so glad she got to go, it is fun for the kids to have fun with their friends once in a while. Maddy has some really good friends and I love that, it is important to me that she makes friends with nice girls. I will be taking her skating again soon, it looked so fun and I haven’t been skating since I was eleven or something like that :)

 DSC_1295 Maddy with her friend Brynly, they were both at the birthday party and they sure had a lot of fun together.DSC_1303DSC_1294  DSC_1299 DSC_1300 DSC_1301   DSC_1297DSC_1304

3 comments:

Kate said...

How fun!! You will have to take the girls and I can watch Jaxon- I am glad Maddy has nice friends

SueAnn said...

They has so much fun! What cute girls!

Lynn said...

oh! I remember SO well my first time roller skating. This sure brings back memories. What fun! She is SO cute!