"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 13, 2011

Goodbye Winter!

This was the view from my back door on Sunday and I loved it! The weather was beautiful this weekend and I am so excited to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring. And I am not the only one who is excited, so are all these little people. They love to get out and play and I am glad they finally got to.

DSC_1310

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cow I need to come over so you can get me caught up on my blog:)

Amber said...

Me too! I am so ready to have my kids be outside playing instead of sitting around the house!

Becky said...

We are SO ready for spring at our house too! It looks like things are keeping you busy busy there but having a lot of fun too!