"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 13, 2011

Dance Competition at Bonneville High School

Maddy and Kynzee had their first dance competition on Saturday and they did excellent!! They got what they call “High Gold” which is one down from the highest. They were so excited to get a trophy!! All that hard work has paid off they really did look great, I was so nervous for them but I don’t think they were nervous at all. I love watching them dance, it was a really fun day!

    DSC_1267     DSC_1272     My sister in law Janell giving them the talk before they go out. Janell is so good and very patient with the girls. I am just shocked when I see some of the other dance instructors and how strict they are with their dancers, I just couldn’t handle that, I want them to dance to have fun and my girls sure have fun!!DSC_1281  DSC_1283  DSC_1289 DSC_1285

1 comment:

Kate said...

They look so cute let me know when the next one so we can see them dance!