"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 16, 2011

Inch by Inch!

Yard by yard life's hard but inch by inch life's a cinch!

I found this cool saying today and I love it so much! I have always thought that it was just too scary for me to look too far ahead in my life, but I can look at today and maybe even tomorrow and I will be okay. I think this saying is so true and I don't want to forget it. It's hard not to get discouraged about what the future might hold, a little bit of Faith and living life day by day will get you there. I love it!!
I was looking at some old pictures the other day and I found this one and I wanted to cry...my little girls are growing up way too fast. That is another reason why I can't look to far ahead because my kids grow up before my eyes and it is sad.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that saying- Thanks for sharing and I cant even imagine how you feel that picture makes me sad- They grow up SO fast!