"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 17, 2011

The things Kenna says!



I hardly ever write down the funny things my kids say and I regret it! So I have a couple funny things from my Kenna girl that I want to remember. This girl is full of energy, she is our ball of fire in this house, and she loves loves loves juice!!

* The other day she came to me and said "Mom do you know what time it is? And she was pointing to her watch on her wrist and I told her what time it was and she said "No, Mom it is time for juice, so please get me some juice right now, and most people would say thank you!" I looked at her like really girl you are something else.

* There was one day that she was jumping up and down up and down for about an hour straight and it was driving me crazy! I just kept thinking she had tons of energy or something, but I finally told her to stop. And she she said "But Mom then I wont be able to hear the juice in my belly if I stop jumping." So she came up by me and jumped up and down and sure enough her belly was so full of juice you could hear it, it sounded like she was shaking a whole jug of juice!
Kenna is a juice monster and definitely gets her vitamin C for the day. I started juicing fresh fruit and she loves the juice from that, you could say she is a juice addict!!

She makes me laugh every day!! Love you Kenna Bug!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am so glad you share those stories they crack me up! Love you Kenna

Chris and Monika said...

She is so cute!

Becky said...

I love the things kids say! Kenna is a funny one!