"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 27, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa’s 60th Anniversary

My Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary and we got together as a family to celebrate. I have twice as many family members that are in this picture that couldn’t come, and a lot of little people who were also not there, including mine, but this is what we got. We had fun talking and laughing and spending a small amount of time with each other…memories! It was so nice of family to travel so far to spend just a couple hours together for Grandma and Grandpa. My Aunt Mary made them this beautiful book with each of their seven children and pictures of stages in theirs lives, and who they have become, and with the families they have made, it is just priceless.  Happy Anniversary!!DSC_1431

This is my Dad’s whole family…Dad, Kenneth, Bill, Mary, Merrill, Regena, Dale and of course Grandma and Grandpa

DSC_1419

This all of us that could be there (Now we don’t normally do our hair all slicked back…the wind did that for us)DSC_1424

Me with Grandma and Grandpa

DSC_1427  The book Mary madeDSC_1380

My cousin Brooke and her Dad, my Uncle Merrill. Brooke is expecting a baby in June and she is just absolutely adorable. My Aunt Kendi is fighting a courageous battle of cancer right now and could not be there, we love you Kendi.

DSC_1384

My Dad and Aunt Regena (brotherly, sisterly love)DSC_1386 My brother Nick and little JaniDSC_1385

My Mom, cute pregnant sister Katie, and Rodger

DSC_1390

  My cousin Kody giving Regena a big hugDSC_1392

Kody loves Regena :) DSC_1393 DSC_1394

My wonderful parents DSC_1395

Again, my cute pregnant sister Katie and her husband RodgerDSC_1398   Uncle Bill and Grandma…Bill is known for his silly faces he pulls at the camera!DSC_1402

Jani and Jaden DSC_1403

Mary and David, they are so cute togther DSC_1405

My cousins Brooke and Monika DSC_1406

Monika and Chris :)DSC_1407

Uncle Dale and Aunt Betty DSC_1408

Aunt Michelle, and Uncle Kenneth and cousins Keshia and Jordan DSC_1410

I love these people I call family, and it is so fun to get together and catch up on life even though some of us don’t see each other more than once or twice a year!     

No comments: