"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 2, 2011

My Little Angels

I love these pictures of my kids all dressed in white! I have always loved pictures all in white they are just so clean and beautiful. On the day that we went to the temple and had our pictures taken it was so cold and my little Jaxon was so unhappy I decided to take them somewhere that we could have pictures taken indoors. I really wanted just one good picture of all four of them that I could put on my wall and keep forever. They turned out wonderful I am so happy with them. There are just special moments in my life that I can’t miss having a picture taken and this was one of them. Look at these beautiful angels all in white, I love these little people that call me Mommy.  Caralee Case took these pictures  http://caraleephotography.blogspot.com/ Thank you!       01-22-11 Williams (02) color01-22-11 Williams (08) color01-22-11 Williams (05) vanilla01-22-11 Williams (04) color

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful!!

Peterson Family said...

very cute Nat!

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

I think you have the cutest kids I have ever seen! You should be so proud to be their Mommy:)