"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 13, 2011

Eastern Caribbean Cruise

This is where I should have been today! My family planned a cruise and I was suppose to go, they boarded the ship today without me :( Why…..well mainly because I am a big chicken about leaving my kids for ten days, (I feel guilty even leaving them overnight) and I am very afraid of the water and big boats like that! I don’t know what is wrong with me, what was I thinking? I am so jealous, and sad that I didn’t go. They will have so much fun! This is the first trip my parents have been on in over 30 years, they deserved it! A group of ten of them went and they are all such fun people they will have a blast and I can’t wait to see their pictures when they get home. I gave Mom and Dad a camera for Christmas just so they could take some beautiful pictures for me to see where they went.

CrownPrincess09%20(30) caribbean_princesseastern-caribbean-cruises-st-johnsRCI_Grandeur_Centrum_UR 1829

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh wow!! I would of LOVED to have had that opportunity.

But I am with you. I don't know if I could leave my kids that long either. We have never gone anywhere much in our married life for that very reason. Someday though.....

Great idea about the camera as a gift. Cool!

Becky said...

Wow, I'm jealous of the fun they will have!