"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 12, 2011

Lollipop Dance

Maddy and Kynzee got to perform their “Lollipop” dance for  the first time this season. It is the cutest little dance I love it!  Another dance group was putting on a show and invited my sister in laws (she teaches my girls) dance team to be a part of it. So they got to perform one of the three dances they have for this year and it was so fun for them. They did awesome!! Spring is always busy for us with dance competitions and we are looking forward to it this year, this was a nice practice for them before they dance for real!! The girls love to dance and I love to watch them because they have so much fun. I  love to get them all dressed up cute and see the excitement in their eyes. I am always so nervous for them, but they just seem very relaxed and enjoy it! I am so lucky because dance is just down the road from me and it makes it really easy to get them to and from dance, and my sister in law who teaches lives by me so I get lucky and she takes them for me because it’s on her way :) I love that dance comes right in the middle of this nasty time of year before summer because it helps pass the time.

 

This is their cute little group this year. All but one of these girls have been dancing in this same group since they were 2 and 3, so they know each other very well. Fun group of girls!DSC_0307

These two are such good friends and I think it is because they are so close in age that they do everything together. I hope they always stay close like this.

DSC_0303DSC_0319  Missing one girl here but it was a cute picture! DSC_0306  DSC_0312

This is just like Maddy to block her face! DSC_0315 DSC_0316 DSC_0318

Isn’t this a typical look from an older sister! I am not sure what Kynzee was doing but Maddy didn’t think it was very cool!

DSC_0320

3 comments:

Lynn said...

SO cute!!!!! That must take hours to do their hair! Gorgeous.

Becky said...

Please tell me those are hair pieces!

Kate said...

So sad i missed it- Dont forget to tell me when the next dance comp is:)