"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 30, 2011

Taking a Break

O these sweet little girls of mine I could tell so many stories on them. I had asked them to help me pick up the house and I was in the laundry room folding clothes and came out to this picture and it was too cute to miss. Kenna actually had her arm around Kynzee but moved it right when I snapped the picture. They said they were taking a break when actually they never really started to help pick up in the first place. So we moved the piano bench….shut off the TV…and made them help and they were very unhappy with me, but I got a cute picture out of it!!DSC_0013

No comments: