"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 30, 2011

Jaxon is officially Walking

My Little guy started walking on my birthday, January 28!! Almost 14 months old and he finally decides he is ready to go and I mean go! He is very steady and at times acts like he wants to run. When he does fall he gets mad and gives me his mad scrunched nose face that I love so much! He has discovered he can get into so many more things now that he can walk. He loves my cell phone and even puts it up to his ear to talk I love it. Jaxon is growing too fast for me but he brings me so much joy each and ever step he makes, I love you little guy!DSC_0023 DSC_0015 DSC_0016 DSC_0021  DSC_0027DSC_0028DSC_0042DSC_0031DSC_0026     DSC_0043

1 comment:

Jeff and Lacy said...

He is so cute! (Do I say that every time?)