"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 30, 2011

Playing in the snow!

Don’t you wish you could be a kid again? I do, I loved playing in the snow ! My kids are ready for summer because they get to go outside and play more, and they don’t have school all day. Here are some fun pictures with my girls and the neighbor boys playing in the snow on their Saturday this weekend, they love Saturdays. Maddy is such a big helper with these little ones, it is nice because she always comes and tells me if anything is wrong, that’s nice when I can’t always be right there especially in the snow. They had a blast sledding down this hill it was fun to watch them play and hear them laugh!  It is so nice that we have good neighbors that the kids can play with! These three boys are brothers, it is crazy that they have three boys and just got a girl and I have three girls and just got a boy!! I hope they are always good friends.DSC_0113DSC_0097 DSC_0098 DSC_0099DSC_0102-2  DSC_0103DSC_0108DSC_0107DSC_0116-2   DSC_0112

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so glad you took pictures. I kept meaning to come out and do it just didn't get around to it. My boys were so glad that your girls came out to play. It looks like they had a great time!