"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 25, 2010

End of the year dance recital

The girls have worked so hard this year dancing and I have been so proud of them. Friday night was their end of the year recital and it was so fun to watch all of my girls (and their Daddy) dance their little hearts out. They love dancing and they have learned so much and have come so far from when they first started. The Daddy daughter Cinderella dance I think topped off all the dances it was so sweet I could watch it over and over thank goodness I have it on video!! And Grandma gave all the girls flowers for dancing and they loved them thanks Grandma! What a fun year it has been and I am always so sad to see it end.














































4 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

What a good daddy to do dance with his girls! I hope I can convince Jeff to do that. Cute pictures of your girls too!

Lynn said...

They are absolute dolls! They totally look like they are in their element.

I am so sad that Cami has chosen to no longer take dance. At least she will still do it in her Junior High classes. At least that's what she tells me. LOL!

Loved this post!

I have a total flashback to my dancing days. It gives me goosebumps.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Love the pictures. What great memories for the girls to have. I can still remember my daddy daughter dances like it was yesterday.

Judy said...

So fun for them. Sorry we didn't make it. I seriously miss the dance days. I made so many friends and had such a connection. These are the best days of your life!