"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 21, 2010

Kynzee's Preschool Graduation

We had Preschool Graduation tonight for Kynzee and it was so much fun to see my little Kynzee so excited to show me what she learned this year. She had to memorize a part and her part was...

P is for preschool
its been monstrously fun,
and after this program
it will be all done!

She did such a good job I was so proud of her. This is my third year of going to preschool graduations with Mrs. Long and she always does a wonderful job. It is fun to look back on my blog from the graduations before and the cute parts that the girls had. This year they did the hokie pokie and it was so fun, Kynzee really got into it!!! The theme was monsters and it turned out really fun.







Doing the hokie pokie!!



3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

She looks so cute! Love that dress! I have one for one of my girlies too!

Pitcherfam4 said...

That looked like a lot of fun. I can't believe that means she is in Kindergarten. Holy crap!

Kate said...

She is such a sweet heart:) She is getting so big- I cant wait to spend more time with you this summer:)