"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 30, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Kynzee

Kynzee Kate turned five years old on the 26th!! I cannot believe it's been five years since I brought this sweet baby girl into our lives. Time just goes by so fast I really feel like I blink and they have grown up. Kynzee is so fun to have in our home, she is my biggest helper by far!!! She loves to play dolls and barbies and dress up! Kynzee is learning to read, loves to color and play with her sisters. Kynzee would hold her baby brother for hours if he would let her. She is so sweet and love able she is my snugly little girl that's for sure. We love Kynzee so much. Happy Birthday sweet angel!





1st Birthday

2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
Daddy bought Kynzee a motorbike...lets just hope she doesn't break her nose again!
Kynzee wanted a little mermaid cake... well this castle cake with the princesses on it was all I could find but she absolutely loved it!!
Kynzee and her Birthday balloon!
Birthday crown from Preschool.
Kynzee playing cards, spelling words with Uncle Jesse

Eating her yummy cake!
Celebrating Kynzee's birthday
Opening presents (always the kids favorite part :)
My family hanging out :)Maddy and Jaden picking on Pa Pa
Nathan and Mindy and the kids gave Kynzee this cute purple cape to pretend with , she loves it!

Cousins playing Superman and Bateman with their capes.
Cousin Max

Taya and Kenna
Mommy brought out a surprise birthday present after everyone left...a helmet to be safe on her motorbike!!!



We had a wonderful birthday party for Kynzee. This month has been full of birthday parties, it is always fun to get together and celebrate birthdays. My girls are already asking who is having the next birthday so we can have a party :)

6 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kynzee!!!!!

Rachel said...

Kynzee is such a beautiful girl! I hope that she had a happy birthday. I love the cake! My kids want to bring their motorbike and 4 wheeler over to your house and go for a ride with your girls. They keep talking about it. I still want you to do pictures, now that we are starting to feel better around here we will have to do that.

Kate said...

Natty- I just love Kynzee she is such a sweet heart and it makes me sad she is already 5...they grow up so fast:) Hope your today went good at church- I know it did:)

Lynn said...

Ha HA. I would be asking when the next birthday was too. How fun!!!! Cute cute she is!

HAppy HAppy Birthday Kynzee!!

Lynn said...

Ha HA. I would be asking when the next birthday was too. How fun!!!! Cute cute she is!

HAppy HAppy Birthday Kynzee!!

Becky said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how long her hair is!! They sure do grow up fast.