"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 24, 2010

This one is for you Dad!

My Dad is a fireman, my hero!! I have always loved firetrucks, they remind me of my Dad. Before I even had Jaxon, in fact before I even had one child at all I started collecting firetruck baby clothes, just in case I ever had a boy. When I found out we had a baby boy on the way I dug out my HUGE box full of firetruck baby boy clothes, blankets, burp rags, etc and it was so fun to see what I had collected over the years. Here is my cute baby Jaxon in some of his fireman clothes, love you baby boy!

Thanks for all your photography advice, especially the shadow one it works!!!





O yes and I have to post these pictures as well. Who doesn't love baby hands and feet? O I love them so much I can't get enough of them. I love how they grip onto your fingers and hold on for dear life. My baby boy is getting chubby hands and feet and I could just kiss on them all day long. There is just something special about my little man, I love him so much, and there is no doubt in my mind that he loves his Momma too :)



4 comments:

Kate said...

Natty! i LOVE your pics of baby Jaxon it makes me want to have a baby boy witch chubby cheeks:)

Lynn said...

OH wow Natalie! It was destined to be....you having a boy. What a blessed and cute idea!..... Collecting those clothes. I bet it felt really good to be able to pull them out and put them on your son. HE is SO adorable!

Judy said...

How cute is that? I love the pictures! good job. Hope all is good for you! Love you Nan

Peterson Family said...

Your picture taking is really nice. Your pics look professional. Next you'll have to get some backdrops and other photo items and set up a fun studio in your basement. That would be a blast.