"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 28, 2010

Our Busy, Fun Weekend

We had a very busy weekend, but busy usually means we are doing something fun! I will start by posting this adorable picture of my boy.....I finally got a smile from him and I was so excited :)


Then I did a bridal shower for my cousin Monika and it turned out great! We had lots of fun sitting and talking and laughing and doing all those fun things you do when family gets together. We just don't get together very often so it is fun when we finally do.

Monika
Mom and Baby Jaxon


Mom, Katie and baby Jaxon



Alyssa my niece


Aunt Jackie (Monika's Mom), Aunt Regena and my Mom


Katie and Aunt Kendi


Ilene and Grandma Fullmer (sisters)

Janell (sister in law) and her niece (she was babysitting)

Mindy (sister in law)

Miss Monika again :)


So me and Monika had lots of fun...we watched these two movies that neither of us had seen before!!! They were both great and I could watch them again for sure.



And here is my handsome "glow worm" as Monika called him, he sorta watched them with us :) I love my babies all wrapped up tight like this.


Maddy and Kynzee enjoyed riding motorbikes outside, Daddy even built them a bridge so they can cross the ditch to ride in the field. These little motorbikes are so fun for them, they love it! There are many other kids in the neighborhood that have little motorbikes and they all get together and ride it is so fun to watch them.







Fun Fun Weekend!!


O yes and I almost forgot I entered my handsome boys picture in the newspaper for the baby of 2009 and he won for the month of December!!! Can you believe that? I was so excited. I entered this picture that my friend Kacey took for me. O he is too cute and snugly for words, love him so much!

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Oh your kids are so cute!!! How are you guys?

Peterson Family said...

I saw Jaxon in the paper. He is so cute, and that was a beautiful picture. What did you win? It usually says and it didn't this year. I also knew another little guy that won. Asher Finck. I think he was August.

Kate said...

Natty:) You are such a talented little mommy i love the picture of Jaxon Boy smiling:) Hope your having a great day!

Lynn said...

I am not surprised that you won the baby photo! HE is just SO cute! Can I please have your autograph. ; D

I think it's just wild that your little girls ride those little motorcycles. I would have done the same thing at their age if I could. I get such a kick out of seeing them on them. So cool!

You are the most fun mom ever!

Unknown said...

Love the photos Natalie
http://bobrann.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Love the smile!!!! He is darling! Hope all is well with you!