"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 4, 2010

Visiting Grandma Pasley

We got to go to Palisades and visit my Grandma over Spring Break, it had been way too long since I was there last to see her. It has been a year since my Grandpa died and it is always hard to go to Grandma's without him there. And of course poor little Kenna kept asking where is Grandpa. The girls always love to go visit Grandma and I need to be better at taking them more. I couldn't pass up an opportunity like Spring break to go see her. We brought my mom with us and it was a very fun day. I always take pictures when I go visit Grandparents, you just never know when it will be your last chance to take a picture. I sure love my Grandma she has always been so good to me.
4 Generations (Jaxon screaming of course :)
Grandma with all my kids (I love this picture)



The girls playing in Grandma's chairs



My Mom loving on baby Jaxon


No comments: