"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 6, 2010

Dance...Dance...Dance...

I'll tell you what, being the Mommy of 3 little dancers completely wears me out!!! My girls love to dance and it is worth all the hard moments I have with it, like driving them there three different times a week, and curling 3 heads of long hair. This is Kenna's first year dancing and it has been so fun for her. Maddy and Kynzee are getting so big I remember when it was their first year dancing, crazy how fast time flies. Well I was late like always tonight for their dance recital, girls had no make up on, not dressed and I flew through the school door like I had lost my head, literally. I had spent almost half the day curling hair and getting girls ready, it was crazy, absolutely crazy!! My poor baby thought he was starving as you can see from his picture :) But it turned out wonderful and beautiful and they had fun and that is all that mattered in the end, so worth it! Love these girls so much. Kenna got to dance in a special dance with her Daddy to "Cinderella" if you have ever listened to that song you will know why everyone had tears in their eyes. It was about a Daddy who dances with her little girl and how someday she will be gone. I was so happy that Kenna got to dance with her Daddy it was so special to her she talked about it all day. They have one more recital, so lucky Daddy gets to dance one more time with his little girl who absolutely adores him, he was great. It was a fun night for all of us.













I can't forget a picture of my baby who spit up all over on everyone who held him tonight!! Sorry. At least he wasn't crying :) Such a sweet baby!




My brother Nick and his little girls Alyssa and Taya were also in the Daddy dance!








6 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

I love the pics of the girls and their dads. That is so fun!

Amber said...

How cute! I am really impressed that Josh would dance with Kenna. I'm sitting here asking myself if Jason would do that. This is probably why we have boys, I am not good at curling hair and Jason is not a dancer :)!

Judy said...

So cute Nan. Love the little girls with their daddys!

Lynn said...

Oh that is SO cute!!! I have never seen anything like that before.......dad's all dressed up and dancing with their girls. That totally WINS my heart!

Someone give those big tough guys a medal or two! They certainly get high fives from me!

Natalie......I can see you running up to the door like that and feeling a bit crazy. LOL! You made me laugh. You write it all so well. But it's totally worth it, eh? (Yes...I know.....I'm Canadian...live with it. HA HA.)

Loved loved loved this post! Great pics!!!

Kate said...

I love watching them dance i am so glad your family is such a HUGE part of my life- Thanks for all you do for me:)

Pitcherfam4 said...

How fun for all your little angels. They sure look like they have a lot of fun dancing.