"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 6, 2010

My baby boy turned 3 months old

My baby boy turned 3 months old! Wow where has the time gone? All I can say is that it went by way too fast. Baby Jaxon has a face of many expressions and I tried to get pictures of some of them so I can remember. He is a fun baby and we just love him so much. He sleeps and eats most of the time still and every now and then we get a cute little smile out of him. The smile in this one picture is the smile he gives to me and boy does it show me how much he loves his Momma! I love you too baby boy!!





No comments: