"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 25, 2010

You are so loved Jaxon Boy

I cannot tell you how much this sweet baby is loved! His sisters squeeze on him every chance they get. They pick him up and move him, I will think I laid him down in one place and go to get him and he has been moved. He is lucky he doesn't have big red marks on his cheeks from me kissing him so much!! He is so spoiled we hold him most of the day, when Daddy is home he gets to take his naps on his chest, that is his very favorite spot. We love him and even though life is busy and out of control it is worth every minute of chaos. Who ever said life had to be run on a schedule and that I had to be dressed and ready for the day before noon?? Because it isn't going to happen. Holding babies and reading to little girls is much more fun.









5 comments:

Amberlee said...

He is so precious. Looking at your pictures is making me more excited to have my baby! Adorable!!!

Lynn said...

Hear Hear! Let's all stay in our jammies till noon! Let the world spin a lot slower. : D

He is so adorable!

Judy said...

Oh Nan he gets cuter every second. I hope you are feeling better. Love you

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! It is so cute how they are loving on little baby Jaxon. What sweet girls!

Chris and Monika said...

He is so dang cute. I can't wait to come visit.