"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 30, 2010

My Tiny Ballerina

My little Kenna loves to dance!!! She is so cute and so little dancing I just love to watch her. Whenever there is music on in the house or on TV this little angel is always twirling or singing. Kenna is a very active free spirit and gets herself into all kinds of mischief especially since her brother has come to our home. If it is quiet even for a second I have to go looking for Kenna because chances are she is into something she shouldn't be in to. Kenna loves everyone and has to make sure she kisses everyone goodnight before she takes a nap or goes to bed at night. She absolutely loves her baby brother and cannot get enough of him. She is my biggest helper and will run and get me anything I need if I am in a bind. Either me or Daddy has to lay by Kenna's bed every night and rub her back to get her to sleep and usually in the middle of the night she has found her way to our bed and is snuggled up to us. Kenna loves treats, suckers, gum and juice and asks for them every hour of the day. That doesn't mean she gets them every hour but she does ask for them!! Kenna loves her baby dolls and playing dress up. She is my little shadow and follows me around everywhere I go. Kenna is a true two year old, there is no doubt about it, she keeps me running all day, who needs exercise when there is a two year old in the house?? I sure do love my sweet Kenna Bug!!!







1 comment:

Lynn said...

So THAT'S how you stay so thin. ; D

She is SO adorable!!!