"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2009

Daddy brings the Turkey to school!!

Maddy was so excited that Daddy got the turkey to show to her class at school. It was a happy day at our house and the kids just loved the turkey.










Kynzee and Kenna even got to see the turkey!!! Kynzee was mad at me because I wouldn't let her bring that nasty feather inside. I am such a mean Mommy!!







4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am LOVING THIS post! You guys are SO fun! I had NO idea you meant a LIVE turkey. I thought he was going to take a frozen one to be cooked. LOL! That is SO cool that he did that for the kids in her class. What an awesome daddy.

And that face on Kynzee with the feather.........LOL! I can't stop laughing. What a face.. She is SO adorable! It's so funny, cause I would of done the same thing. "Nope. No feather in the house." Ha Ha!

Amber said...

How fun! I bet the kids all loved it.

SueAnn said...

Brynly came home from school so excited that she got to see a real turkey at school. I love the indian story, that is a good one!

Becky said...

That picture of Kynzee is so great! Too too funny!