"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 22, 2009

Our Baby's Blue Airplane Bedroom

My wonderful Dad has been coming over to help me get the baby's room ready and it is finally almost complete!! I have a few pictures and things to hang on the walls, but for the most part it is done. I have been stocking up on all the essentials for a baby boy and it has actually been a lot of fun. I have always thought that boy clothes and blankets were pretty boring but if you look hard enough you can find some fun things for boys, I am just very picky on what I will dress my baby boy in :) O yes... and after much thought and a horrible week with a family member about my baby's name, we have decided to name him Jaxon Makoy Williams!! Unless he comes out looking like a completely different name we'll change it. Kenna has called him "Jackin Boy" since we told her there was a baby in my belly and Josh and I have both always liked the name Jaxon since we found out we were expecting with Maddy. I made a list of baby names when we were expecting Maddy and the girl name list has gotten shorter after each girl but my boy list has stayed the same, it is fun to be able to choose a name from the boy list now. Kenna can't say Jaxon so it comes out "Jackin" it is so cute. It was really hard for me to get use to the boy idea but it is now sinking in and I am liking it. We can't wait to get him here and see what he looks like, the last month is always filled with so much anticipation. I am just hoping and praying that things go well and that we will both come home healthy.





10 comments:

Kate said...

So cute! I remember being a little girl and you always wanted to name your lil boy Jaxon and now you finally can! Love ya sis:)

Josh and Krystal said...

The room looks great. Jaxon is such a cute name too. I am so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Love the name Jaxon, and the room is darling! You have such good taste in decorating. I need you to come to my house and help me!

Lynn said...

Oh my stars! That room is AMAZING!! LOVE IT!

I am getting excited for you. I love that you are already calling him by his name. Too cute. And a GREAT name too!

Fullmer Days said...

Love the room, and the name! So, great, can't wait too see him!!

Becky said...

What a fun room! You'll love having a boy, they are loads and loads of mischevious fun :) Can't wait to see little Jaxon!

Judy said...

Ryan saw the face book and was shocked. He couldn't believe it! I am so happy you are sticking to the name and my Jaxon is so excited to meet your Jaxon!!!!!!

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

Ryan and I both love the airplane room, we hope to eventually decorate a room just like it. Congrats darling!

Amber said...

How cute! I love the name too. If you want cute boys clothes Children's Place is where to shop. I know you love to shop online and it is my favorite place to buy things for my boys!

Torman said...

So adorable! It looks Great all put together. He is one lucky boy to have a Rockin mom who has his room all ready for him. I love it! The name is awesome too! LOve the spelling.