"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 18, 2009

Hunting with Daddy

I have neglected my blog lately and I had a few minutes today I thought I would get updated.

We have very few days when our Daddy is home, he has been working out of town. So we had one day that he was going to be home for THE WHOLE DAY. We planned quite a bit in that one day and it turned out to be lots of fun. Daddy wanted to go hunting so we loaded up and took the whole family hunting. Let's just say we didn't see anything but we had fun. Notice all the girls have some sort of pink gun with them and Daddy even has a pink gun in his side pocket that he was carrying for Kenna. O boy this was an adventure!! A day the girls will never forget I love days like that.










4 comments:

Amber said...

Jaden saw your girls with the pink guns and he was so jealous! I am glad they had fun.

Becky said...

Looks like they all had a good time! I love the pink guns! Where did you find those?

Lynn said...

HA! That is absolutely SO cute! (Oh sorry Josh....maybe cute isn't the manly word for here....lol)

Seriously....what a fabulous picture of him with his girls. I am SO impressed that he is teaching them those skills. Even more so, when I think that he KNEW you wouldn't see anything or catch anything that day with all those pretty little girls in bright pink coats and chatting I am sure as they went.

What an awesome quality family day.

SueAnn said...

That is SO cute!! Looks like a fun adventure!!