"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 28, 2009

Newest addition to the Williams family

Josh's brother Jake and his wife Katie had a new baby girl on Friday and she is a doll!!! Look at this sweet baby girl she is enough to just kiss on and squeeze all day :) Her name is Lydia Alice, I am soooo jealous!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks so much like one of yours that for a minute I thought I was looking at a baby picture of one of them. Oh and thanks for the comments about my pictures I am really trying hard to get a picture a day for 2009 and sometimes it is really hard to find something worthy of the time of shooting. Ü