"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jaimee

My girls love Aunt Jaimee, they don't get to see her very often, but when they do they are all smiles :) Kynzee asked me Saturday if Jaimee was coming to her party (because she did last year) and I said I don't know we will have to see. So she was so excited that she ended up coming. Today is Jaimee's birthday just wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

J-Babe said...

Holy cow, I have missed a lot of your posts! I loved seeing the baby pictures of Kynzee, her cheeks are the cutest!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

As always I loved catching up. That birthday party was too cute, and the last chance dance is such a sweet idea. I am glad that the two of you got to be alone for a few hours!That picture at the top is too much. They are so beautiful Nat!

Judy said...

Lots of fun parties!!!!! I'm glad you went to the prom! How fun for you!!! Glad Kynzee's parties went well!!! Love ya Nan!

Amberlee said...

It's been a while since I've checked in on your blog. It looks like you've been busy having fun! Your girls are SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun birthday! You are one awesome mom to throw 2 parties! I love the Barbie house also, what a cute idea :)

Unknown said...

Natalie I hope you are feeling better after going through all that at the dentist. I you need a referral to a great dentist that I started going to let me know.