"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 28, 2009

2nd Chance Prom

Josh's Dad made a deal with me a couple weeks ago that if he came to Kynzee's birthday party I had to go to the dance with them. I am not a dancer and neither is Josh so I really did not want to go, well....he showed up at the party and insisted that I go. So I got ready and off we went. Thanks to my sweet cousin Monika for helping me out and watching the girls I couldn't have done it without her. We ended up having a lot of fun together and it was fun to just talk and laugh and enjoy each other for a few hours. I was glad we went.



5 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

What a cute picture!! You both look amazing. I love your hair! :-)

Jeff and Lacy said...

That looks like so much fun. I am glad that you went and had a good time. I love Monika giving herself a pat on the back for the hair. It does look very good.

Pitcherfam4 said...

That looks like you had a very special evening together. I am so glad!

Lynn said...

You look amazing! I am so glad you went. And took a picture to capture the moment too.

I just got back into town late last night and I couldn't wait to come and catch up on your blog. It's been awhile. You've been busy with SO much fun stuff! Loved getting caught up!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you went