"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 26, 2009

Kynzee Kate turned 4

My little blue eyed baby girl turned 4 years old! It is amazing how on their birthdays it really takes you back to the day they were born, a day you will never forget, a wonderful magical day filled with so much love. When Kynzee was born I literally thought Heavenly father had sent me an angel, I still do. Maddy was only ten months old when I found out I was pregnant with Kynzee, and I was so scared. When the time came closer to having Kynzee our lives changed and we went through a really hard time, I needed a good delivery at that time in my life and I needed something good to happen in our family, I had prayed very hard. I had a c-section with Maddy so I was trying for a VBAC with Kynzee, I was afraid, so afraid that things would not go right. My water broke two weeks early and she arrived on April 26th after being in labor for 5 hours. I only had to push a couple times and she was here, it was great, and she was so adorable I fell in love instantly. Kynzee was the best baby ever, she hardly ever cried and she brought that new light and hope in our lives at a time when we needed it so much. I will be forever thankful for Kynzee and the angel that she was and still is, that I know Heavenly father sent to us for a reason. She brings so much happiness into our home and she is loved by so many. When I went back to find some old pictures of Kynzee I had a hard time finding any without Maddy with her because they have been inseperable since the day she was born, Maddy and Kynzee are best friends! We had so much fun celebrating Kynzee's birthday, (I will post pictures of her party later) it was special just like the day she was born. We love you Kynzee!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I get to be first to write something.
Your girls are so adorable I just love um. Gold I am able to spend some time with you, Josh and the girls in the summer. Looking forward to doing it this year as last was the PITS. Tell Kynzee happy birthday

Amber said...

I love those chubby cheeks. She is such a cute little girls.

The Batemans said...

What a beautiful girl. Thanks for the invite to the party, sorry we couldn't make it we were in Utah for a wedding. We will drop something off later in the week. I am glad she had a good birthday!

Rachel said...

I have always thought taht Kynzee was so cute! Happy Birthday, I love that her and Mitch have the same birthday.

Head Over Hills said...

What a darling little girl you have. I hope she had a wonderful birthday! I laughed my head off at Makenna's headstand. Funny girl!

Jenna said...

Those chubby cheeks are irrisistable!! Isn't it amazing how the Lord will send you just what you need just when you need it! That was a great story... and Kenna's headstnad is hillarious!!

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

You have such pretty girls. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? My baby just turned 4 in December. I am so sad about it! I am having a hard time thinking that I could be done with the whole "baby" chapter of my life. I think I am definitely having second thoughts on having another baby! ;0) I guess only time will tell!

Jeff and Lacy said...

What a cute girl. Happy Birthday!

Pitcherfam4 said...

Those were some stinkin cute pics. She is just the most beautiful little girl.