"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 28, 2009

Fun Birthday Parties for Kynzee

Well I decided to step out of my box this year and take on a new kind of party. We always have a birthday party with our families and they are so big that it ends up being a huge party. My girls have been invited to friend birthday parties and they always have so much fun. So this year I decided to do both!!! I decided to let Kynzee pick who she wanted to come to her princess party and so she did! It was so much fun the kids had a blast, I think every little girl should be able to have a princess party at least once in their childhood, it was so worth it. Josh built Kynzee a barbie house and I put colorful carpet it in for her and she is in love, she spends hours at this barbie house pretending all kinds of fun things. So she got all kinds of fun furniture from her party to use in the barbie house, I think her house is now well furnished :)



The famous barbie house that all the girls love!!




Family birthday party















Our princess friend party, so much fun :)











What a fun birthday Kynzee had and I hope she never forgets how magical she felt in her pretty Cinderella dress!! Love you Kynzee :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

You are such a good Mom! This is why I have all boys, I could never pull something off like this.

Nichelle said...

That look like lots of fun. My kid love to have friend parties too. I love the Barbie house too, he did a great job what girl wouldn't love it.

Pitcherfam4 said...

That looked like a very memorable party for her. I don't think you have to worry about her forgetting that. Your girls are lucky to have a mom like you!

Becky said...

How fun is that! She does look like a princess! I bet that was a lot of work!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH you really did all that?