"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 26, 2009

Headstand for Kenna

I came into the room to check on Kenna after she had been on the 4th hour of her nap and this is what I found!!! She had taken everything out of her crib and it was on the floor and she was looking at me upside down and laughing saying "Mommy...Mommy" I started laughing and told her to wait right there so I could get my camera and take a picture and she said "okay" and sure enough she was still there when I got back, she is just too funny sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really have so good picture memories, are you scrapbooking them digitally or traditionally? Me I would be using the computer as having to afford all the traditional things for all these picture could put a person in the poor house Ü

Pitcherfam4 said...

Pretty talented.I always wonder what Kelty is doing in her crib when I can hear her jabbering away for 40 minutes after her naps or sleep. That's when I need the monitor cam.