"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 1, 2009

Look at my BIG helpers!

These pictures don't even do justice for what is really going on here. For months now Maddy and Kynzee beat me to Kenna's room to get her out of her crib at nap time. For awhile I was thinking Kenna was just getting out on her own and then one day I could hear the girls in there talking and working hard at something, like a team effort sort of a thing. Well this is what it was. Maddy gets into the crib, picks Kenna up, hands her over the rail to Kynzee and then Kynzee catches her and puts her down. Kenna squeals the entire time, (kinda like a baby piggy) and she loves for them to get her out of bed. This is so funny to watch and I finally got a picture of them doing it today. I am so glad I have big helpers in my house it's nice to have an extra hand once in a while. O yes and please don't mind the messy room, as you can see in the background I do have a bed for Kenna and I am working on getting her switched over! It is just easier to have her in the crib so she stays in bed, I am sure some of you would agree with me. Plus when you get them out of the crib that really means they are no longer the baby and I hate that thought.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

AWww...that was So heartwarming to see a group effort like that. What are sisters for? What beautiful resourceful daughters you have!

Becky said...

What cute girls! That is so fun that they all get along so well!!