"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 1, 2009

Grandma's Glasses

Kenna loves wearing glasses!! She is always trying to take my Mom's glasses off so she can wear them. She finally succeeded!!Grandma was trying very softly to get the glasses back so they would not be smashed. Doesn't Kenna look cute with glasses?

This is a fun picture with My Mom's hands, my hands, and all of my girls hands. Hands of all sizes, and one hand with yellow nail polish (Maddy)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Who does Kenna look like? Sometimes I think it is totally you and other times I definately see Josh...I think you need to visit the Look a like meter thing again with her picture :)