"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 20, 2009

It is Spring!!


I know I am posting so many tonight. I finally have some time to sit down and relax and catch up from the week. I am loving the beautiful weather and so are my girls. There is noting better than a wonderful spring day outside with the kids. I am done with winter and I am glad we are moving on to better days, I just hope it stays like this. I am looking forward to Easter with the girls this year, it seems like the last two Easter's I have been sick and haven't been able to really enjoy the day. This year is going to be so fun. We have so many fun things planned for summer and I am so excited. There is lots to look forward to and i am so happy to be putting winter behind!

4 comments:

SueAnn said...

We are so excited for spring and summer activites!! Cute pictures of your girls! How are you feeling??

Holly said...

I agree I am SO done with winter! :) Your girls are adorable as usual. I often wish I could freeze time too!

The Stibal Family said...

Was your spring bubble burst when we walked outside from church today?? Mine was! :(

Lynn said...

I have been missing ya! So glad you had some time to catch up on your blog. That was fun. It looks like the girls are feeling much better. Spring sure will do that to the spirit too, eh? I can read it all over your post.