"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 20, 2009

My Sweet Kenna

Kenna is such a sweetheart! Here are a couple things I don't want to forget about her so I am blogging them. Kenna has to wear a backpack everyday when we take the girls to school. She loves backpacks and packs them with all sorts of goodies throughout the day. If I loose something it just might be in Kenna's backpack!
Kenna loves her zipper jammies and could wear them everyday all day long. Her favorite is either naked and I mean all the way naked..no diaper and all or zipper jammies. She is such a cutie.
Kenna also loves a hat!! Any hat....she just loves them :)
Then she just barely today started started saying "blesh you", not "bless you" after she sneezes it is the cutest thing ever. She will sneeze and then as soon as she can talk she says "blesh you" and she says it just like that. I love it! She makes me smile and laugh everyday, O how I love her and wish I could stop time right now!