"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 1, 2009

Makio has arrived!

My good friend Kacey finally had her baby!! It seemed like that little boy was never going to come, (and she would agree with me). He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21.5 inches long. Super cute baby with beautiful dark hair. I got to go see him, hold him, and love on him, he is so perfect, sent straight from heaven, it doesn't get any better than that. Congratulations Nick and Kacey!


3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I love reading your blog. Such cute girls! I love your perspective on life. It always gives me so much to think about.

J-Babe said...

awwww, so cute!

Judy said...

Love the hand picture and the glasses. So fun. The new little babe is so adorable. Life is good, huh Nan?