"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 13, 2009

Good News for Me

So I am thinking it is about time for some good news in my life. I am so excited about this I can hardly stand it. Remember how I told you that I had to be on blood thinners to get rid of the blood clots in my liver? Well I have a nicely bruised belly from being poked everyday, it was a pain to go in there everyday, I worried about it everyday, and it was all worth it because.... I just found out that it worked!!!! I had a re peat ultrasound on my liver and all 25 blood clots are gone!!! Not only that, but the Dr. had told me I would have to be on vaso dilator injections once a day for who knows how long to keep the vessels and arteries open since they have been collapsing. Well.....it looks like they might just be staying open on their own and I don't have to have the vaso dilators. I am going to go in weekly for ultrasounds on the liver to watch it, but it is sure looking good. My blood tests have also come back looking tons better since the clots have disappeared. The Dr. is completely blown away by how fast they got rid of all the clots and how much better I have been feeling. I truly have had a miracle happen to me. I feel so blessed! I can testify to the power of prayer and faith! I am hoping this will only get better from here. I am so lucky I finally found an amazing Dr. who took the time to figure out what was wrong, I was watched over by angels, I know I was and am and always will be. Today is a good day, I love days like today!!!!

10 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Yea! You should give a shout out to your doctor in case any of us get mystery diseases we can go straight to your doctor and skip all the other steps.

Amber said...

That is a miracle! I am so happy for you.

Michelle said...

Natalie what great news! So happy for you! What a miraculous blessing :)

The Stibal Family said...

What a relief! Your continued faith and strength through everything is really inspiring.

Unknown said...

yahoo! great news! I hope it continues to improve for you.

Judy said...

Oh Natalie! WhoooooHooooo! It is about time that someone in our family recieved good news. You have been in my prayers and I will continue. I am so happy!!!!!

Jenna said...

That is such great news! The power of prayer. How do people cope without it?

Camille said...

Good! I'm so glad to see things looking up for you!

Lynn said...

HALLELUJAH! Oh, the tender mercies of the Lord. HE truly is mindful of you. What great news! I just knew it when I prayed last night that things were getting better. I will continue to pray.

Unknown said...

Good for you Natalie, Good for you. Prayer and blessing really do change lives.