"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 10, 2008

Private Blog!!

I now feel safe!!!! Wow what a relief! I had to make my blog private sooner than I wanted because I have been getting some really weird comments on my blog. It scares me when someone I don't know comments on my blog, and then I go to their blog and they look like some crazy person. I don't care if anyone comments and they are nice people, even if I don't know them. It just scares me not knowing what kind of creep is out there especially where I have three little girls. I have a brother who is a counselor and he has delt with many sex offenders and he told me to be careful about my blog. There was also a thing on the news in Utah about being careful with the information you put on your blogs. So with that being said those are my reasons for making mine private. It might take me a little while to send you all an invite but I will get it done as fast as I can. Thank you to all of you who look at my blog and leave me such nice comments. I know life gets busy and I don't leave comments on every one's blogs but I will try to do better. But I sure love keeping up on your lives and your cute families. Love you all and thank you for all being a part of my life.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Since I got in invite....I guess I can assume that you think I am NOT a crazy or weird person. Phew! LOL!

Thanks though. I am flattered. AND.....I completely understand where you are coming from! This world can be QUITE strange these days.

P.S. You have THREE little girls.....who keep you QUITE busy. Don't you worry about not having the time to leave comments every time. : D

Judy said...

Nan, got it. Thanks for calling me and you are also the angel I was praying for. I just don't know if I can make it through all this stuff the way I feel. I am so excited to start in the vits! You are the best ever.

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie--I just got your invite! Thanks!