"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 10, 2008

Can you all do me a favor?

I am not sure if I am doing this whole invite to my blog thing correct. So if you get an invite can you leave me a comment so I can cross you off my list. I would hate to leave any of you out! Thank you!

30 comments:

Lynn said...

YAY! I am on the list. I am HERE. : D

THanks!

Elena said...

I'm in too. Thanks.

Head Over Hills said...

Got it! Thanks!

Michelle said...

You did it right :) Fun to hear from you!

The Batemans said...

Thanks it worked!

JANEAL said...

Got my invite...thanks!

Kate said...

YEAH it worked:)

Amber said...

Got it!

thechristensens said...

I'm in. Hey...did Heidi have her baby??

Chantri said...

I got mine! Thanks!

Jessica said...

I got one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Natalie! I don't blame you at all for wanting to go private :)

Sam said...

Yes, I am in.

Rachel said...

Got it!!

J-Babe said...

Got mine, thanks!

Camille said...

I'm in!

Jesse and Jessica said...

Yep I got it!

Jessica said...

gots it nat!

Nichelle said...

I got mine! Thanks

Amberlee said...

Hey- I did get your invite. Thanks for remember me :)

Janet said...

I got mine...

SueAnn said...

Got it!! Thanks!

Josh and Krystal said...

got it! check. Thanks so much. I feel so special because I was invited :)

Becky said...

it worked for me!

Robyn said...

I got on easily. Thanks Nat

Unknown said...

It worked for me :)

Andrea said...

got the invite mam! THanks

Peterson Family said...

Got it!!! Thanks nat

Chris and Monika said...

I am on the list!

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Got it Thanks!