"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 9, 2008

The Invisible Woman

Click on the link below!!!
I got this off of Calise's blog and I absolutely loved it! Thank you for sharing Calise. I am going to pass this video on because I think it is wonderful and every woman out there should know that they are not invisible. The most important person out there sees us and loves what we do. I think it is so important that we all feel like someone is watching and loving what we do. That the hours and hours that we put into making and keeping a family and raising children don't go unnoticed. The special things that we do each day for a friend or loved one does matter. I think we all at times feel invisible, but we aren't. Please watch this video it is so important. I love life and I love that I have such a wonderful calling here on earth to be a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, and a friend. We are all important and we are noticed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YU0aNAHXP0

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Fantastic!

I have read this somewhere before, but I did not know there was a video.
Thanks for sharing! Your comments are so true and felt by many woman all over the world. What a great reminder.....we are NOT invisible!

Judy said...

Thanks Nan. Love this and had to put it on my blog. Your the best

SueAnn said...

That was really good!!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.