"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 1, 2008

Our Happy Happy Halloween 2008

Wow we had a wonderful Halloween this year! The girls had a fun, and very busy day. I decided to start earlier in the day than we usually do because it seems like we never have enough time to make all our visits. We did pretty good on timing and everyone had a great day. This is what we did....

This is my princess snow white, miss kitty, and witch Maddy

Witch Maddy
(I tried to put a wart on her nose with mascara but it didn't stay on for very long)


Princess Snow White


Princess Snow White and Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty
(and she was not thrilled with her costume but she sure looked cute in it)



Uncle Jesse
Our first stop was to Uncle Jesse's work (cooperate express) He wanted to show the girls to everyone and give them some candy. We thought Jesse was dressed up for Halloween but really he wears this bright orange shirt to work everyday, doesn't he look great in orange! Anyway the girls loved to see where Jesse works and the treats in the buckets were a bonus. Thank you Jesse!

The colors outside Jesse's work were amazing so I had to stop and take a picture.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Fullmer
My mom always took me to see my grandparents on Halloween so I have kept up with that tradition (for the ones that live close anyway) The girls don't get to see them as often as I would like so it is always fun to visit them on Halloween.



Great Aunt Regena Fullmer


Great Grandpa Fullmer

The Andersen Family
In the old neighborhood that we use to live in we had some great neighbors that we became really good friends with. Their girls have always been so good to babysit for me and we sure do love them. When we stopped by to see them Dana had her face painted green and Maddy wanted hers green so Dana gave her a green face with a wart on her nose. Maddy was so excited all night and showed everyone her big wart on her nose. I am so glad I got a picture of them together, aren't they cute!




Whitney Andersen
This is one of our great babysitters!



"Grandma Teresa"
Grandma Teresa is actually Grandma Fullmer (my mom) and all the grand kids call her Grandma Teresa. Grandma gave the girls Halloween pez candies and they loved them. Thank you Grandma. We were sure sorry that Grandpa had to work and Auntie Katie had a date, we missed you both.


Trunk or Treat
Next we made it over to the church and did trunk or treating which they actually did inside the church in the classrooms and it was so nice because the kids didn't get cold at all. Our cousins Jani, Jaden, Alyssa, and Taya were there and we had so much fun seeing them on Halloween. Look at all those little people aren't they cute!


Daddy was so nice to take work off so he could spend Halloween with us and help us Trunk or Treat. Thank you Daddy!

Uncle Justin and the girls


Grandma and Grandpa "Willy" Williams
Today was actually Pa Pa Willy's birthday Happy Birthday Pa Pa! The girls had fun seeing scary uncle Justin and Grandma and Grandpa.


They even had a kitty for Kenna to play with, she loved that Kitty!


Trying to get a picture of Kenna's cute tail


Great Grandma Williams
Always fun to see Great Grandma Williams!


Playing on Great Grandma's tiger, I was surprised the girls had any energy to even play after such a long day.

Grandma is famous for her rice crispy treats, she makes them all the time and we sure do them them especially Miss Kitty who could not wait until she got home to eat hers. Thank you Grandma!

11 comments:

shauna said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Your girls look so cute in their costumes. I bet you have so much fun with them. And it seems like they get along well too. Be thankful for that. I love looking at your blog. It always makes me smile!

Head Over Hills said...

Your girls sure are cute. It looks like you had a fun Halloween!

Amber said...

You must be exhausted with all those stops! Your girls look so cute. I wish I could have seen them in person.

Abe n Linz said...

Looks like a busy and fun day!

Brooke said...

Nat--
Thanks for your comments on my blog! I don't have fun kids to brag about, so I have to come up with something! ;-)
That's so awesome how the Relief Society sisters and your mom stepped up and helped you out. I just love the sisterhood that we have, especially in the Church and how we can all be here for each other!
I LOVED your Halloween pictures! Your girls are seriously BEAUTIFUL! And I also love your new blog and family picture! You're all just so cute!
No real news on Lila. I'll post what I know. Thanks for keeping up on her!

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Hey! It's Ashley Packer (Trimble). I found your site off of Kacey Torman's. Just thought that I would say hi. I always ask Jodene how you are doing. Hope all is well. You have such a beautiful family. Your girls are sooo cute! Take care. Check out my blog. It is jesseandashleypacker.blogspot.com. We need to stay in touch better.

Nichelle said...

Your girls look so cute all dressed up!! It looks like you guys had a very busy night. I love how many pictures you take, I need to be better about taking pictures.

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

It was so fun to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. I know how you feel about being confused on wether or not to be done. Doctors have told me not to, but I just feel like I am to young to close that chapter in my life. Only time will tell and it is such a personal decision. Just take one day at a time. Right now may not be the right time, but that does not mean that it might not be right in the future. Just enjoy the ones that you have and don't ever take them for granted. They are the most precious gift we will ever receive. We are mothers... it is our job to enjoy them and cherish every second and every memory.

Erin said...

We may have to trade one day! Your little girls are cute. Kacey has shown me some pics that she took of them and they are adorable!

Lynn said...

WOW! You had a FUN and Awesome Halloween. I am totally impressed with all the great ideas and activities you did. Looks like your family has some cool traditions for sure.

I miss taking my kids around. This year was the first time they all went out on their own or with a friend. It felt SO weird.

Robyn said...

Nat, the girls are darling. I wish I had of seen them at work I stayed till 4:30. Looks like you had a fun day and they never seem to run out of energy on Halloween!!