"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 1, 2008

Face painting at preschool

Maddy and Kynzee came home from preschool with their faces painted. I didn't know what to think at first, I really wondered if the paint was going to come off very easily. Well the girls were so happy with what they chose to have painted on their face that it really didn't matter how easy it came off. I thought they looked so cute! We gave them a bath that night and it didn't come off so easy, it was still on their a little for the next day, Kynzee just looked like someone had punched her in the eye that's all.




3 comments:

Torman said...

This is good to know. Skyler's came off but then there was a red rash in the shape of her face painting, it went away quick though. I may have scrubbed her face to hard. Silly Girls!

Josh and Krystal said...

I love your blog, Natalie! It looks like your family had a fabulous Halloween. The family pictures are perfect. I think the red hats and scarfs were a great idea!

Lynn said...

How is Kynzee's asthma? I fasted for her on Sunday. : D