"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 6, 2008

Kenna playing basketball with the blocks

First of all I have to say I know these are some rough pictures of Kenna. She had just had a bath and the poor girl has the straightest hair in the world and she needs a haircut or something, so unless I pull it out of her eyes she looks a little on the rough side (but we all deserve to have one of those days right?) Anyway so tonight I was in the other room from Kenna and I kept hearing this bang...bang...bang...bang... something was hitting something really hard. Maddy and Kynzee were asleep and Kenna was the only one awake so I called for Kenna and she didn't come. Then I started to hear Kenna laughing so I went into the playroom and this is what I found. Kenna saying "ball" as she was throwing the balls through the basketball hoop and laughing at herself. It was so funny I had to take some pictures. She is so sweet and is the happiest little girl ever!

7 comments:

Camille said...

What?! You mean you don't have your girls' hair fixed ALL of the time? (: They are all so darling. A little bad hair day couldn't do them any harm! Hey, I'd love to be invited to your blog! ckmessick@gmail.com

Lynn said...

LOL! She is adorable!!

Brenda said...

What a cute little lady! Darling- even when her hair isn't fixed!

Unknown said...

so cute! I can't believe how old our little girls are getting! Able to do so much more on their own!

Nichelle said...

So cute! I think that she is such a doll, even if her hair isn't fixed!

Judy said...

She is ALWAYS adorable

Unknown said...

I have been MIA, but it has been so fun catching up on your adorable little family! All of those pics are beautiful!!