"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2008

Kenna in Daddy's HUGE shoes

What is it about kids and big shoes? My little Kenna is always walking around with someone else's shoes on, and usually they are her Daddy's HUGE shoes. I had to get a picture of it today, very fun to have miss Kenna in our home.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! This reminds me of a photo my mom took of me in my dad's work clothes. Every night when he came home I would put on his hat and coat. They were huge on me! But I loved wearing my daddy's clothes.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Your girls have a real sense of humor. I can't wait to see what my little Kelty comes up with. Even now... every day she does something that just makes us shake our heads and laugh. And just think, you have 3 kids doing just that to you!

Unknown said...

Look at those chunky legs! Cute pictures.