"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2008

Cousin Ashton's Birthday Party

Oh aren't birthday parties so much fun?? We sure like them. My kids love them! We don't get together as often as we should as a family so it is nice when a birthday comes along because then we get to have a party. We celebrated Ashton's 2nd birthday and my whole family was there. I got a picture of all the little kids (except for Taya and baby Emma) but we still had quite a line, aren't they so fun? Look at all those kids riding bikes, laughing, and having tons of fun, I love it! we had a wonderful weekend. I love being so close to family they mean the world to me.


Uncle Jesse and Kenna


Taya

Jani, Jaden, Maddy, Alyssa, Kynzee, Charlie, Max, Ashton, and Kenna

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! THat is a cute picture with all the kids lined up from tallest to shortest.

Thanks for the Tag.....I too think it's a cool way to get to know someone better. You are fun!

Unknown said...

Cute shirt and bow on Kenna!! I can't believe how big she is getting...cute little cousins all together!